One of the most spectacular peaks of the Caucasus - this is a two-headed Ushba in 4700 meters !!! Though there are peaks and higher, Ushba is most desirable mountain of many climbers. Its unusual shape, grand scale and history of conquest created a legend about the top, which is not in vain this terrible name - "Coven". Of course, we will not climb it, but it'll get, going around several waterfalls, straight to the foot, where the glacier of the same name!
Shortly about the campaign:
- breathtaking Ushba
- beautiful viewing platform at the lake Koruldi
- resort town of Mestia
- Georgian traditions and cuisine
- village Mazeri - glacier of Mt. Ushba - village Mazeri
- village Mazeri - Guli Pass
- Guli Pass - Koruldi Lake
- Koruldi Lake - Mestia city
- Mestia city
- Mestia city - Kutaisi city
More information about the route:HOW TO GET THERE KUTAISIGeorgia, Kutaisi - it is here that we meet with the group and take the bus to move to Mazeri village. On the way we pass the beautiful Enguri Dam. Arriving late at night, so we put the tent, have dinner and go to rest.DAY №1 MAZERI - GLACIER OF MT. USHBAon the first day we acclimatize to the altitude and to get used to walk a lot. We leave all backpacks in the house and go to Ushba glacier mountains - an incredibly beautiful place where climbers begin the ascent. After that, we return to the village of Mazeri.DAY №2 MAZERI - GULI PASStoday we dress backpacks and begin the transition from Mazeri to Mestia. On the way, great views of the snowy peaks of the mountains around us. We reach the pass and a little further organize the camp for the night at an altitude of almost 3000m.DAY №3 GULI PASS - KORULDI LAKEKoruldi Lakes - probably the most popular place among tourists who came to rest in place. We go down from the pass, and at the fork turn left to lakes. View mesmerizing: a few cleanest lakes with views of the mountain range ... especially in the evening, when you look at all this with the tent with a cup of hot tea!DAY №4 KORULDI LAKE - MESTIAsimple day - descent into the small city Mestia, which every year is gradually transformed into a resort town. We arrive before lunch, so we have plenty of time, which spend on recreation, sightseeing and the food Georgian dishes.DAY №5 MESTIAthe last day in the mountains of Georgia, we will spend in the town of Mestia. Walk around the neighborhood, enjoy local cuisine - relax!DAY №6 MESTIA - KUTAISImorning who goes home in Kutaisi, who rest on the sea or in a place, and who continue to our way of Svaneti!
- food, equipment, personal belongings each independently carries in his backpack;
- installation of tents, firewood collection, construction camp, cooking, etc. carried out jointly by all the participants of the event;
- the instructor has the right to make adjustments to the route and travel plans at its discretion;
- under the force of any average person with no special skills and training, with no previous experience of any hiking or climbing.
- sleeping bag;
- sleeping pad.
- mug, spoon, plate, knife;
- flashlight + batteries;
- hygiene products;
- personal first aid kit.
- fleece jacket;
- slippers (sandals);
Date Price Application for participation 15.08.2016 - 19.08.2016 180 USD
Application for participationNote: prices are per person at the assembled group. If you have a group of 4 or more people, we can organize an event at any time convenient for you.Included in the price:
Not included in the price:
- instructor services;
- breakfast, lunch / snack, dinner;
- public equipment, tents, gas, food, first aid kit, etc;
- environmental fee.
- flight to Georgia and back;
- transfers on Georgia;
- personal equipment: backpack, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, etc.
- participants up to 18 years: -40%;
- those who participated in previous campaigns with us: -10%;
- students: -10%;
- family: everyone -10%;
- report after the campaign, photo and video report: -10%;
- for each invited person you: -5%.
- PHOTOREPORT [JULY 2014]